Day one covers basic run over of nail anatomy, nail shapes, contra-indications, contra-actions, client consultation and health and safety. Demonstration and practicing of acrylic nail services and application and removal of acrylic, including using an E-File.
On day two, a model is asked to join you on this night to carry out a full run through, from client consultation, nail prep, and full acrylic nail set.
- How to apply acrylics, sculpts and overlays to create beautiful nails
- 2 evenings over 2 weeks
- Please note: you must bring a client on the second night
- Must have a basic manicure qualification/unit - why not do our Manicure Skills evening class first?
- Progression to full-time beauty programmes where applicable
- Further evening study options, where applicable.
- Nail Technician
- Spa assistant
- Beauty therapist