Effective leadership is focused on how to unlock the power and potential of those around you. People want to be respected and valued, and to be a great leader, you must recognise this and be self-aware enough to encourage and develop the strengths of others to achieve the goals of the organisation.
At the end of the webinar, you will have effective conversations with every team member that you lead, working with them to improve their performance and the overall performance of the team. You will assess the development level of each team member and know which leadership style is appropriate to get the best out of them. You will enjoy leading and developing people, and they will enjoy being led by you.
- The Role of a Leader and a Manager
- Leadership Styles
- Balancing achieving results, with building a team, and developing individuals
- Effective communication
- Talent Recognition and Development
- Staff Wellbeing
This webinar is for you if…
- You have experience of leading, and want to further develop your leadership and management skills,
- You are new to a leadership role and you want to learn how to lead individual members of your team,
- You have been identified as a future manager/leader and you want to learn the key skills now,
- You own a small business that is expending in size, and you now employ people that see you as their boss and want you to lead and coach them.
- Understanding good Leadership Behaviours
- Learning the difference between Leadership, Management and Coaching
- Polishing Interpersonal Skills and Communication Skills
- Making Key Decisions
- Handling Your and Other People's Stress
- Empowering, Motivating and Inspiring Others
- Leading by Example
- This course is delivered as a half day webinar
- Wednesday, 3 June (pm)