This one day workshop, provided in partnership with the Scottish Quality Management Centre (SQMC), is ideal for anyone requiring a quick understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 International Standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- One Day
- Delivered at Carnegie Conference Centre
Andrew Carnegie Business School is pleased to bring you a brand new generation of Quality Management Systems training courses – innovated by our colleagues at the Scottish Quality Management Centre (SQMC).
SQMC course designers have utilised cutting edge research from Harvard University and the Finnish education system, alongside their own internal research and student feedback, to re-engineer an ISO 9001 Foundation course better suited to 21st Century accelerated learning techniques.
Suitable for novices, we begin with the basics of Quality Management, then walk you through the clauses of the Standard – making sure to explain and contextualise them to the satisfaction of each participant on the workshop.
The fun and interactive course gets you up out your seat, applying your new knowledge of the Standard in practical, team exercises. Before you know it, you’ll be reciting three digit clause references with confidence, as if you’ve known them for years!
Five key points covered on the day:
- The ‘Seven Management Principles’
- The benefits of a Quality System
- The Quality Manager’s role
- The “Plan, Do, Check, Act” (PDCA) cycle
- The requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard
Certificate of Attendance issued by the Scottish Quality Management Centre.
- There are no entry requirements
- Save £100 off your Internal QMS Auditor or QMS Lead Auditor course when purchased with this workshop