The aim of this course is to ensure that managers and supervisors understand that they are accountable and responsible for issues relating to health and safety in the workplace. You will be provided with knowledge to assist decision making with regard to meeting legal and business requirements.
Qualification: Professional Institute Qualification
Subjects covered include:
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- This course is designed for managers and supervisors
- 3 days delivery (one day per week) over 3 weeks.
- Included in the price are registration and exam fees, refreshments and lunch
- Included in the price are registration and exam fees
- An awareness of health and safety issues would be an advantage but not essential.
- The course opens new opportunities for managers and supervisors to include health and safety management as part of their role
- It expands your existing skills and enables you to effectively deal with health and safety issues thus enhancing their portfolio for future promotion
- Contact Business development