This course aims to give you a basic understanding of the essentials of health and safety in the workplace.
Understanding and knowledge.
- One-day short course
- On site at your company's premises or Carnegie Conference Centre, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline KY11 8DY
Qualification: IOSH certificate
The course is delivered as presentations, discussion, and group working, and is assessed in order to provide a nationally recognised qualification from IOSH.
It comprises five modules plus written and practical assessments. The modules include:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- An awareness of health and safety issues and your company's health and safety procedures would be an advantage but not essential
- This course in itself does not open new career opportunities, but if the participant discovers an interest and aptitude, it could lead to further studies which could lead to a future role with a health and safety responsibility.
Contact Business development