The Professional Development Award (PDA) in Health and Social Care Supervision at SCQF level 7 is a new qualification which has been designed to meet the requirements of social service workers who are registered, or in a position to be registered, with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) in a supervisory role.
- This course is delivered by open learning materials online along with a one day workshop. It runs over 12 weeks and is dependent on student numbers.
- Health and Social Care: Supervise People F6CX 36.
- Health and Social Care: Supervise the Protection of People — F6CW.
- CPD for those currently employed in the sector.
- The PDA in Health and Social Care Supervision is suitable for those who are involved in supervising others in social services those who wish to enhance their career prospects in a health and social care supervisory role.
- You should have a minimum of SVQ 3 Social Service or HNC: Social Services and be in a supervisory post or equivalent qualifications and experience.
- The cost is for two Higher National credits.
- You may be eligible for ILA funding.