SCQF Levels 2 - 11
Dunfermline, Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy, Levenmouth, Rosyth
Part-Time/ Evenings and Weekends/Distance Learning
Applications open for August 2021 start
Why Choose to Study Part-Time at Fife College?
We understand that not everyone can commit to full-time study, which is why we offer a wide range of part-time courses whether you’re looking to advance your career, gain employment, progress to further study or learn a new skill.
We know that life is busy, so we offer lots of ways to study with us that fit in with your other commitments:
- Evenings and weekends
- Distance learning
- Work-based learning and day release
- Flexible learning
Part-time study is particularly useful if you:
- Want to work and study at the same time
- Want to combine study with existing work or family commitments
- Are unemployed and looking for ways to re-join the workforce
- Want to enhance your existing career
- Are looking for a change in your professional direction
With part-time courses available at Fife College from introductory level right through to degrees and professional qualifications, what’s stopping you?
Our Part-Time Courses
We offer part-time courses across the following subject areas:
FREE SKILLS BOOST COURSES: UPSKILL OR RETRAIN IN KEY INDUSTRY AREA
APPLY TODAY for one of our range of short, fully funded courses.
Designed for people whose job prospects have been impacted by the pandemic, these courses will help you learn new skills and improve your employment and career prospects.
Progress to a Degree
Did you know that studying for an HNC or HND qualification is the equivalent of first-year (HNC) or second year (HND) of a Degree at university? Our HNC/HND courses provide articulation routes for direct entry to either year two or three of a related degree with our partner universities.
What Happens after I Apply?
There are four possible outcomes from your interview:
1. Unconditional offer: you have met all the entry requirements and your place is guaranteed.
2. Conditional offer: your place is secured pending meeting the entry requirements.
3. Waiting list: you have met all entry requirements; however, the course is full.
If any spaces become available you may be contacted usually around about the course start date.
4. Unsuccessful: speak to our Guidance Team.
They may be able to help you find another suitable course.
Discover What Our Courses Are Really Like
Hear from Jordan on how his Business course helped him try and land a career in Chartered Management.
Thinking About a Degree?
Watch a quick video on Degree options at Fife College.
Find Out About Our Latest College News
Get the latest news and updates from Business staff and students across all our campuses.