The PDA Professional Cookery is a free course which is ideal for you if you are working in the hospitality industry and wish to gain a recognised qualification. Units include Professional Cookery - Practical and Knowledge, and Food Hygiene Intermediate. The course will enhance your practical and theoretical skills within culinary arts. This course would be one day/evening practical class and online learning.
- Specialist kitchen skills
- Advanced cookery skills and techniques
- Supervisory skills
- Food hygiene
- Team work
- One day/evening at Kirkcaldy campus.
- Online theory.
- Professional Cookery Practical
- Professional Cookery Knowledge
- Food Hygiene Intermediate
At least one of the following:
- Current or recent work experience within a professional kitchen setting.
- SVQ/NC Professional Cookery/Advanced Certificate in a related subject SCQF 6
- Consideration will be given to candidates with SVQ/NC Professional Cookery/Intermediate Certificate in a related subject SCQF 5
- HNC Professional Cookery
- Sous Chef
- Head Chef
- Development Chef