In addition to giving you excellent career opportunities in the field of office technologies, on successful completion you may also progress to study an HNC in Administration and Information Technology.
- Microsoft Office 365 - Word processing
- Database and presentation skills
- Data analysis
- Data interpretation
- 13-week online study, part-time.
- 6 hours per week of online study with full lecturer support, same again of independent study.
- This will extend your Microsoft Office skills in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation skills to intermediate/advanced levels and include integration of data across the applications.
- Evidence of being able to study at level 7 such as level 6 qualifications, relevant industry experience.
- Any of the HN business, administration or enterprise courses.
- Office administrator
- HR administrator
- Clerical assistant
- Customer service administrator
- Personal statement