Thank you for visiting our scholarship page!
Before applying, please ensure you have read the Guidelines!
Please note that due to a high number of scholarships being awarded at particular times of the year, it is not always possible to let you know the outcome of your application.
If you do not hear from us within a six week period of the closing date, then we regret that your application has not been successful. However, don't be disheartened by this, if you fit the criteria, you can apply for as many scholarships as you like during your time at College!
Shell UK - Student of the Year Scholarship
Closing Date: 26 April 2019 (12 noon)
This scholarship is open to full-time students studying on an engineering related course and who have applied for further studies at a University at Year 2 or Year 3. The scholarships will be awarded on criteria that is stated on the Guidelines.
Internet Creations Scholarship
Closing Date: 5 April 2019 (12 noon)
This scholarship is open to full-time studying: HND Web Development (incorporating Mobile Application Development) Year 1 & 2; and BSc Web Design and Development (incorporating Mobile Application Development) Level 9.
Faculty of Business, Enterprise & Tourism Scholarship
Closing Date: 22 March 2019 (12 noon)
For full-time students studying: SCQF 4,5 & 6 level in Business, Hospitality & Tourism; Business; Administration; Business & Retailing; Enterprise & Business; Nail Services; Beauty; Hairdressing; Barbering; Make-Up Artistry; Professional Cookery; Bakery; and Patisserie.
Faculty of Creative Industries Scholarship
Closing Date: 22 March 2019 (12 noon)
For all students studying within the curriculum areas:
- Performing Arts
- Digital Technologies
Scholarship Number 1
Students studying at SCQF Level 4 and SCQF Level 5 courses within the above curriculum areas.
Scholarship Number 2
Students studying at at SCQF Level 6 and SCQF Level 7 courses within the above curriculum areas.
Scholarship Number 3
Students studying at SCQF Level 8 and SCQF Level 9 courses within the above curriculum area.
Carnegie Conference Centre & Faculty of Business, Enterprise & Tourism Scholarship
Closing Date: 22 March 2019 (12 noon)
For full-time students studying: HNC, HND & Degree (SCQF 7,8,9,10 level) in Financial Services; Accounting; Accounting & Finance; Legal Services; Business; Business Management; Fashion & Runway Make-Up; Make-Up Artistry; Beauty Therapy; Hospitality; Professional Cookery; Events; Travel & Tourism, Administration & Information Technology; and Events Management.
DC Retail Scholarship
Closing Date: Friday 19 April 2019 (12 noon)
This scholarship is open to students studying Business or Retail at Fife College Levenmouth Campus including Certificate Access to Retail and Customer Services, Certificate Access to Business, Hospitality and Tourism (Levenmouth), Intermediate Certificate: Retailing and Advanced Certificate: Business and Retailing.
Fife College Foundation Scholarships
- Accounting Scholarship - Full-time students studying: HNC/HND Accounting; HNC Financial Services; BA Accounting with Finance; and BA (Hons) Accounting with Finance. Click here for Guidelines and Application Form.
- ESOL Scholarship - Full-time students studying English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses. Click here for Guidelines and Application Form.
- Fashion Scholarship - Full-time students studying: Intermediate Certificate Costume Garment Making; Intermediate Certificate Fashion Design & Manufacturing; HND Fashion Design & Production with Retail Fashion Business; and HND Fashion Design & Production with Retail Fashion Creative. Click here for Guidelines and Application Form.
- Performing Arts Scholarship - Full-time students studying: Intermediate Certificate and NC Acting & Theatre Performance; HND Acting & Performance; HND Musical Theatre; Diploma in Physical Theatre Practice; NC Technical Theatre; and HND Technical Theatre and Production Arts. Click here for Guidelines and Application Form.
- Sports & Fitness Scholarship - Full-time students studying: HNC/HND Fitness, Health & Exercise; Certificate Sport & Fitness; Certificate Introduction to Sport & Fitness; Intermediate Certificate Sport & Fitness; Advanced Certificate Football Studies; Advanced Certificate Sport & Fitness; and HND/HND Coaching & Developing Sport. Click here for Guidelines and Application Form.
- STEM Scholarship – Full-time students studying on courses within the areas of Science; Engineering & Renewables; Computing; Built Environment; and Maths at SCQF levels 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. Click here for Guidelines and Application Form.
- Supported Learning Scholarship - Students studying on a supported learning programme and course title as: Lifeskills Towards Independence; Future Pathways Personal and Vocational Skills; NPA Enterprise & Employability; Certificate Access to Further Education, Community Skills; Step In; Step Up; and Prince’s Trust. Click here for Guidelines and Application Form.
The closing date for all Fife College Foundation Scholarships is Friday 15 March 2019 at 12 noon.
Cranston Imagery Scholarship
Closing Date: 15 March 2019 (12 noon)
This Scholarship award is to support Fashion students to progress on to further studies or employment.
Eligible Students who can apply are full-time students studying Year 2: HND Fashion Design and Production with Retail: Fashion Business and HND Fashion Design and Production with Retail: Fashion Creative.
Ian Rankin Writing Scholarship
Applications are especially encouraged from full-time students studying:
- NC Creative Industries: Broadcast Media SCQF Level 6
- NC Computer Games Creative development and Animation (this is only for those completing a “Narrative Development” unit as part of this course)
- HND Creative Industries: Radio
- HNC/D Practical Journalism
- HND Computer Games Development Year 2 (this is only for those completing a Character Creation and Storytelling unit as part of this course)
However, if you have a passion for writing, you are a full-time student at Fife College and you are able to demonstrate your passion by submitting a written piece of work as per the guidelines below, you can apply!
The closing date for applications is 27th March 2019 at 12 noon.
Additional scholarship opportunities
Here are other external scholarship awards that you may be eligible to apply for. Please note these scholarships are not the responsibilty of the Adam Smith Foundation.
For students living in Thornton who want to do a training course to develop skills and employability.
- Ernest Scheller III Memorial Scholarship 2019
Silberline invites students to apply for the Ernest Scheller III Memorial Scholarship. Click here to find out how to apply.
Toptal will award five scholarships to aspiring female leaders in five global regions: Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe, and Oceania. Each winner will receive (US)$10,000 and a year of weekly one-on-one mentoring by a Toptal expert.
The Airport Rentals scholarship grants £2000, intended to go toward a successful applicant’s fees and tuition. The full amount will be paid to the applicant’s chosen UK educational institute, as selected from a list of institutes partnering with Airport Rentals for this scholarship.
Splento is pleased to announce the first Splento Photography Scholarship.
Accepting entries begins on February the 1st at 12:01 am and ends on March 15th at 11:59 pm. The winner will be chosen on April 15th.
Click here for further information.