This course will prepare you for careers in the accounting profession and finance generally. It will also provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to deal with the major issues you are likely to encounter in your career.
This degree course is delivered at Fife College in partnership with Abertay University and successful students will graduate with a degree awarded by Abertay University.
- One year full-time
- Corporate finance
- Financial markets
- International finance and accounting
- Advanced management accounting
- HND: Accounting SCQF Level 8 studied at Fife College
- BA (Hons) Accounting with Finance SCQF Level 10
- Other qualifications, for example professional accounting qualifications
Recent graduates have gained employment in both public and private sector organisations in a range of functions, including:
- Financial analysis
- Each module has recommended reading which you are expected to purchase
- You may be required to take part in an informal conversation as part of the application process. This group/individual conversation may be an information session, a portfolio discussion, or a skills based exercise