Flexible Workforce Development Fund now open for 2020-21*
Flexible Workforce Development Fund – Funding available for a fourth year!
The Flexible Workforce Development Fund provides an excellent investment that offers you the potential to up-skill or re-skill your existing workforce. It is an opportunity to engage and motivate your employees by offering them high quality training, bringing the greatest benefits to your organisation.
To ensure businesses can continue to invest in their workforce the Scottish Government announced in August 2020, that the FWDF will be increased from £10 million to £20 million for 2020/21 so now is the time to take advantage of the funds available to you and boost your business.
Applications for the Fund in 2020/21 must be submitted before 31 July 2021, it is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Applications are open now so get in touch with us now to get your employee training in place for the year ahead. You can contact us by calling us on 0344 248 0132 or email email@example.com
Not sure where to start?
If you're not sure what training would benefit you most, we can work with you to assess your training needs and put together a package of funded training which can help you to:
- increase organisational capacity
- increase productivity
- address known skills gaps
We will then design a bespoke workforce development programme tailored to your organisation's specific training requirements, which could be delivered at your premises throughout Scotland or at one of our purpose-built facilities.
Apply todayTo apply for this fund, please contact our Business Development team who can arrange a meeting with you to discuss your training requirements and support you to complete your application form.
- We are here to take you through every step of your application
- You can only make one application for funding,
- For any levy-paying company (those with an annual salary bill over (£3 million) up to a maximum of 15,000
- For any SME in Scotland or an organisation with less than 250 employees, up to £5,000 worth of training available
- The fund will be allocated to employers on a first come first served basis.
- The fund does not support the provision of qualifications or training required by legislation.
*This is for any training that you want to undertake between 1 August 2020 and 30 September 2021.