Flexible Workforce Development Fund now open for 2019-20*
Flexible Workforce Development Fund – Funding available for a third year
The Flexible Workforce Development Fund provides an excellent opportunity for Apprenticeship Levy paying companies to undertake staff training and development and increase productivity, fill skills gaps and upskill and retrain existing staff.
And remember, funding is limited and will be issued on a first come first served basis, so contact us today to secure your training.
Not sure where to start?
If you're not sure what training would benefit you most, we can work with you to assess your training needs and put together a package of funded training which can help you to:
- increase organisational capacity
- increase productivity
- address known skills gaps
We will then design a bespoke workforce development programme tailored to your organisation's specific training requirements, which could be delivered at your premises throughout Scotland or at one of our purpose-built facilities.
Apply todayTo apply for this fund, please contact our Business Development team who can arrange a meeting with you to discuss your training requirements and support you to complete your application form.
- We are here to take you through every step of your application
- You can only make one application for funding, up to a maximum of 15,000 in 2019/20
- The fund will be allocated to employers on a first come first served basis.
- The fund does not support the provision of qualifications or training required by legislation.
*This is for any training that you want to undertake between 1 August 2019 and 30 September 2020.