to apply for this course, you must be employed in a healthcare setting. This is a vocational qualification supported by an underpinning knowledge programme.
- This course underpins the core set of values which all staff providing healthcare as a pharmacy technician are expected to reflect.
- The framework enables the apprentice to develop an understanding of the needs of the organisation and the sector.
- 12 months
- Agreed in consultation with the employer.
- Entrance requirements include N5 Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Technical apprenticeship
- Pharmacy Technician and professional recognition