COURSE INFORMATIONThis course will allow you to develop skills and qualifications in essential skills - communication, numeracy, ICT and employability units within a small and supportive environment. Achievement of this course may assist you to progress onto a further College programme, employment or volunteering. You will be provided with support throughout your programme to help with your future choices.
- Employability skills
- Working with others
- Study skills
17 weeks part-time
Locations are as follows:
You may get the opportunity to study:
- Employability Group Award
- Communication, numeracy and computing
- Customer care
One of the following:
- Successful completion of Step In or Prince's Trust Programme.
- Communication, numeracy, and information technology at Access or level 3.
- Previous work or life experience will be considered and while course is designed for adult returners suitability will be based on a one-to-one interview.
- Possible progression to a college course at SCQF Level 4 or Level 5.
- Successful individual interview where self motivation is apparent.