This course is aimed at enabling you to develop the key skills of communicating and understanding.
Recognition of the personal, academic, and vocational value of English study in the curriculum is widespread, and this course will enable you to develop your understanding of English Language and Literature.
- 36 weeks
- Three or four hours per week
- This course entails studying a variety of written texts such as newspapers, essays, poetry, and prose
- You will also create a folio of writing
- National 5: English at Grade C or above
- Higher English is often an entry requirement to many advanced level courses
- It may also help you to prepare for employment or further study in areas such as journalism, media, marketing, and advertising